Thursday 18 June 2009

Photographic workshop extravaganza

Okay, so maybe I'm going a little crazy by writing two blogs in one week, but right now I have a lot happening and I want to share stuff with you!

I was lucky enough to attend a photographic workshop this week ran by the lovely Louise from http://www.myehive.com/. The workshop was called "How to take *WOW* factor photographs" and focused on how to take the best shots possible to promote and sell items online.


Now, with Louise's help and her keen eye for design and detail, we went through many different issues that plague me when I try to photograph my lovely frames ~ my main issue being the reflection of light (or me) in the glass of my creations.

By exploring my camera, learning the best conditions to photograph my work in, and some cool tips and tricks, we got some stunning results.

Check out some of the test photos we achieved at the workshop:




And it was a fabulous way to spend a couple of hours on a Saturday, which of course included cups of tea and cake!!

So armed with my new photographic expertise (!) I am going to be shooting lots of new photos of my frames and hope to produce much improved images to justify the standard and loveliness of my creations.

Click on the links to my online shops if you want to see more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment