Wednesday 3 June 2009

Better late than never!

So it took a bit of time, but have finally gotten around to photographing (not the problem) and loading them onto my computer (the problem!) the Kittie and my latest art purchase.

The cat has been very busy sunbathing and not exerting himself in the recent hot weather we have been having. In fact I have to admire his clever little ways as he very smartly chose to sunbathe mainly inside!! I guess when your furry it makes sense.... Here he is not trying to wear himself out too much:



So safe in the knowledge that Arnie is dreaming of cheese and onion crisps and chocolate buttons, I moved on and took some photos of the Scandinavian Red Hare print that I framed up a couple of weeks ago and is hanging proudly on my wall. As the print was so simple in design and colour, I was able to frame it simply, but highlight the beauty of the design and echo the colourways in the framing. I hope you like it and would love some feedback on my choice of frame and mounts:)



Full frame shot and Corner detail showing deep bevel mount










So what do you think?




4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Cath! Proof that you are indeed a very talented lady.

    To anyone reading this, can I just say this lady really knows her stuff, she continues to turn out first class work, the finishes are always completed to an extremely high standard. She's done a couple of pieces for me and both times I've been absolutely thrilled. I dont know how she does it, but she can make a cheap old piece of artwork look like an expensive collectable. Double thumbs up from me Cath and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame compliments the print perfectly. Love the print.

    Gorgeous cat too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    one of my other 'Red Hare Print" customers asked for framing tips and I sent him here to your blog to see what a wonderful job you'd done.
    best wishes
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this print, and you've done a great job of enhancing it. Great to see samples of your work on your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete