Saturday 30 January 2010

Standards!

At my workshop, as a Guild Commended Framer, I have high standards to meet for every order that I complete. As a member of the Fine Art Trade Guild, I will assist every customer to find the best frame to enhance their artwork for the appropriate level of conservation for each piece. I only use acid natural materials for all my framing work, and I offer a selection of glass options such as reflection control and conservation clear glass for perfect viewing, and the option of a UV filter to help protect your work from sun damage.
My bespoke framing service includes a friendly consultation by appointment, to ensure the optimum choice is made for anything you might want to hang, be it for photographs, posters, original paintings, needlework, medals or sentimental keepsakes and treasures. With over five years framing experience and a focus on providing my customers with a frame to enhance their artwork, I ensure my framed products are always produced to the best standard.

So to meet the standards that I provide, despite just being a picture framer(!), for my commission work I following the Fine Art Trade Guild’s standards of framing and use my qualification as a guild framer to ensure I am providing the best and most appropriate framing solution to each piece of work that I complete. For more information on the Fine Art Trade guild check out : http://www.fineart.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment