Monday 25 January 2010

Better late then never.....

So it’s fast approaching the end of January and I am super busy. As part of my goals this year, I will be blogging more frequently!!
I have had such a busy end of year, that on checking, I haven't updated a blog since November (which is terrible!!) Christmas, of course is a busy time for us all, and life as a framer is no exception. I had lots of wonderful people who visited me to buy works of art for Christmas presents, to get treasured pictures and photographs framed as gifts, and many commissions that were wanted up on walls before Christmas arrived.
I had a lady who had a collection of photos, dating back to cover four generations of her family. She wanted them framing in a periodic collection, and hanging in time for Christmas, so that her extended family could enjoy them during their visit for Christmas lunch.
My collection of reclaimed picture frames proved popular too. The ideal handmade gift to use as stocking fillers!! I attended many events and craft fairs in December and my frames sold like hot cakes. I hope they all went to happy homes :)
So onward and upwards into 2010 I guess. The New Year is proving popular for framed mirrors, maybe people or transforming their homes as a New Year resolution?
I have lots of ideas and projects to focus on and plan to share these with you as my year progresses, so I promise to blog more frequently and look forward you following my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment