Tuesday 25 August 2009

Things have been a bit crazy!!

Hi there, Crikey, it's been ages since I last blogged hasn't it? Terribly sorry, it's just things have been a bit crazy and I have just been trying to keep up!!

Anyway, I'm back now and have lots of say! I have been making some more little frames to sell and have been trying my hand at wirework art!!! Yes okay, I'm a framer, but hey, there's nothing to stop me being creative too now is there?

Anyhow, I'm having a bit of a love theme at the moment, so I made a couple of little simple frames and then made some little wirework hearts from brass wire and sealed them all up - full of love!!
I also made LOVE from brass wire and have listed them all for sale on MyEhive and Etsy, to see how they go.....
Well to my surprise, the little heart in the white frame sold within 24 hours of being listed...So pleased with myself!! I am going to try and made some more similar love tokens and list them for sale too. I guess they will always be a nice item to give for a wedding, anniversary or just as a
token of love :)
Remember: All You Need Is Love!

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE these :) I'm always drawn to heart prints, designs etc. Good luck with selling them. I think the frames really make them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bluebell. It's nice to get feedback and someone else to like them too:)

    ReplyDelete